RCA abogados, SC., With main offices in Calzada General Mariano Escobedo number 353A, interior 902, Colonia Chapultepec Morales, Miguel Hidalgo Delegation, CP.11570 in Mexico City, we are a firm responsible for the handling of your personal data, we make it of your knowledge the practices for the treatment of your information:
1. Your personal information will be collected personally by professors of RCA abogados, SC., To be used solely and exclusively to provide the services you have requested, which include: representation and defense in administrative or judicial proceedings, business, legal proceedings and extrajudicial, follow-up on legal situation and state that keep their affairs; also, inform you about changes to this notice, evaluation of the quality of the service we provide and / or for any other similar purpose.
2. The data collected personally and for any other electronic means, will be under the management, control and protection of society, through our administrative area, whose address is in our main office and for any related matter can also be directed by email to protecciondedatos@ rcaabogados..com
3. For the purposes mentioned above, we need to obtain the following personal information: full name and / or company name, age, address, federal taxpayer registration (RFC), telephone, personal and / or institutional email.
4. RCA abogados, SC., Does not collect sensitive data according to the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of the Individuals and the General Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects.
5. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and in order to ensure that the information is not used for purposes other than those established in this Privacy Notice, we have established various procedures in order to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your data.
6. All your personal data are treated according to the applicable legislation and in force in the country, so we inform you that you have at all times the rights (ARCO) to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment we give your personal data ; rights that may be required through the administrative area of RCA abogados, SC., at the telephone number (+52 55) 5525 8052, or at the email email@example.com Your request must be accompanied by the arguments for which you wish to exercise any of your rights, in addition with a scan of an official identification of the owner of the data or information of your legal representative.
7. This Privacy Notice may be updated or modified at any time by RCA abogados, SC., Such modifications will be timely informed through email and through our website http://www.rcaabogados.com.
8. If the user considers that his rights have been violated, regarding the protection of personal data, he can go before the corresponding authority. Being the competent authority the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI).
9. The user accepts the terms and conditions of this Notice of Privacy.